Skip to content

She’s Talking About US!

March 7, 2011

I’ve got nothing but love for Anne-Marie Ezeard. She’s the popular blog-mistress of the utterly wonderful 10 ROOMS and an expert color consultant and home design professional. We met through our blogs and Anne-Marie has been so wonderfully supportive. Today she was gracious enough to take time away from sharing her exquisite imagery and delightful musings to post about guess who? Us! FASHION+ART! She’s talking us up, showcasing a few of our pieces and encouraging her readers to check us out. And they’re responding! WOW! I’m bursting with gratitude and eternally thankful. Anne-Marie—you’re the BEST!

Today, from our Digital Collection, we feature RED GLOVES.

When was the last time you wore an exciting pair of gloves as a part of your ensemble? Especially a pair as elegant as these, elbow length and a popping shade of red? Not your style? That’s okay. This print will look just as exciting hanging in your dressing area at home (as Anne-Marie suggests) or perhaps in your office at work, gearing you up to take the world by storm. Or at the very least, your pain-in-the-butt-know-it-all supervisor. When you’ve got your Red Gloves on, there’s just no getting in YOUR way!

Click the link to enter the Gallery: FASHION+ART

Advertisements
15 Comments leave one →
  1. March 7, 2011 5:55 pm

Ooooooh i just ADORE your illustrations. I don’t own a pair of gloves, but if I ever do have a pair…red is definitely what I would love to wear. I just love the color red :D.

I will head to your previous to officially congratulate you with the opening!!

• March 7, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks TJ! From your profile pic I can see that your were born to wear long red gloves!

• March 9, 2011 6:39 pm

Aww thanks so much ^_^! I do hope I can buy one of your illustrations soon!
        They are a bit too pricey for me now. Will you sell art prints in the near future? Or only original work? I’d rather want an original of course, but prints would be faster to get your fabulous work haha.

Enjoy your evening!

2. March 7, 2011 11:51 pm

….yes, I would definitely take the world by storm wearing long red gloves!

3. March 9, 2011 7:58 pm

Wow I love it! The red gloves and long cig are so 50s.

• March 9, 2011 8:05 pm

Sorry we lost the detail here. That’s actually a lipstick brush between her teeth. Of course in the actual print the detail is clear. Make no mistake.

4. March 11, 2011 2:10 pm

I would definitely wear these!!I love the elegance of decades gone by!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

Come and enter my fine art giveaway!

• March 11, 2011 3:01 pm

You can bring them back, Karena. And thanks for the invite. I will stop by later today.

5. March 13, 2011 12:01 pm

This illustration is just my style-so glam! I love it! XX

• March 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Thank you Stacey. It would be such an honor to have my work on display in your beeeeeyou-tiful new home!

6. March 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Your work is all fabulous, but I’m totally in love with the pencil drawings!! `

• March 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Thank you, Ladies. Adding the Pencils is a bit of selfish whimsy for me so it’s very satisfying to hear that you appreciate them, too. Not everyone “gets” them.

7. March 14, 2011 4:00 am

Love those red blogs….xv

• March 14, 2011 7:58 am

Thank you Vicki. I will assume you meant ‘gloves’? 🙂
      Did you click through to the gallery? There’s alot more where this came from. Don’t miss it!